Chairman of Maintenance
Chairman of Stores
Chairman of Plant Maintenance
Chairman of Maintenance Control Techs
|Executive Board Members at Large
Sergeant at Arms
- 4,819 ballots were sent to eligible voters
- 206 Ballots were returned to TrueBallot undeliverable
- 107 duplicate ballots were sent to 104 unique votes at the request of the Local
- 1867 returned envelopes were registered against the list of eligible voters any ineligible ballots were removed
- Eight envelopes were returned with No ID – set aside and not counted.
- One (1) ballot was hand-delivered to the Union hall and was not counted.
- One (1) voter mailed in two (2) ballots; by rule the second of the two (2) was counted and the first was set aside as void
- Twelve (12) ballots were returned with “Teamster” stickers on them and were not counted.
- Ballots were removed from their secret ballot envelopes and, after empty envelopes were set aside, 1858 ballots were counted.
- After ballots were registered, TrueBallot, Inc., opened the envelopes, optically imaged the ballots and processed them to tabulate the data. Rules were applied to the data so as to remove void data from the tally
- Given the closeness of the election a 100% audit was performed on the computer’s count,and the ballot count was corrected as needed.
Approved for Posting
John V. Richards
Election Committee Chairman