Transport Workers Local 514 Officers and Staff will be following current “Center for Disease Control and Prevention” recommendations to help keep you safe from the threat of Novel Covid-19 Coronavirus and help avoid the spread of all respiratory viruses, to the best of our ability. In order to do so we ask that you read and follow the listed preventative steps while at the Local 514 Union Office or the Local 514 Union Hall facilities.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched items and surfaces after use.
- No food will be served or allowed.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Please cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away and then wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Please practice social distancing by standing or sitting at least 6 feet apart.
- Please wear a cloth face covering or use the provided face mask that covers your nose and mouth to protect others. You could be infected and not have symptoms.
- If you have underlying conditions that could make you more susceptible to Covid-19 Coronavirus, please stay home or protect yourself accordingly.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with are sick or have a fever in the past 14 days, please stay home.
As of June 1, 2020, Transport Workers Local 514 Officers and Staff will be following the, “Open and Recover Safely, Phase 3” recommendations from the State of Oklahoma to the best of our ability.
- Minimize time spent in crowded environments and follow CDC guidelines regarding social distancing.
- If you are over 65 or part of a vulnerable population, continue following safer-at-home policies.
- Businesses can resume unrestricted staffing at worksites by observing proper CDC-recommended social distancing protocols and continuing increased cleaning and disinfecting practices.
- Businesses operating by appointment only may begin operating by appointment and walk-in at their discretion.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and participation in our ongoing efforts to help keep our members, staff and officers safe.