Short Term Disability (STD) Effective January 1, 2018.
- Hartford-STD-TWU US Employees – 1-18-18
- TWU 514 Hartford STD Enrollment Form_2021
- Claim Form
- TWU 514 Payroll Authorization Form 2022
- How to File a Claim – TWU Local 514
Long Term Disability (LTD)Effective January 1, 2017.
- TWU LTD “Your Plan Benefit” Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Booklet 5.25.17
- APPLICATION FOR LONG TERM DISABILITY INCOME BENEFITS
- Evidence of Insurability Get It HERE
- See all the Voluntary LTD Hartford Documents HERE
More Insurance and Related:
The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Supplemental Term Life Insurance – Summary of Benefits
- Lincoln Term Life Policy
- Lincoln Term Life Claim Form
- Lincoln WELLNESS BENEFIT CLAIM FORM
- Lincoln CRITICAL ILLNESS CLAIM FORM
- Lincoln Critical Illness Insurance Plan – Coverage Summary
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Group Policy
- Lincoln Accident Policy
- Lincoln Extension of Death Benefits Application
- All forms offered for Lincoln are online HERE
(LTD No Longer in USE, Saved for Historical Value)
Short Term Disability (STD)
- The Standard, Benefits Administrators
- Mutual of Omaha Voluntary Long-Term Disability benefits
Death of an Employee
Shipment of Human Remains
Americans Airlines Policy :(From Jetnet 6-23-2017)
We understand how painful losing a loved one is and we want to respect the wishes of travelers and employees who wish to carry or transport crematory remains as part of their carry-on luggage.
Employees, retirees or eligible family members are allowed to carry on a crematory container provided Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screening and the laws of the country of destination (if applicable) can be met. This does apply to international employees; however, charges are only waived on American’s portion of the transport in cases where interline travel is required.
The company also provides confirmed space for the shipment of an employee’s, retiree’s or eligible family member’s remains between cities on the American Airlines system. At this time, American Eagle is unable to accommodate the shipment of remains. For additional information, you may contact TLC@aa.com. If you have any questions at all about this, the TLC Dept is open 24/7 and their number is: 800-852-3333
You will need to contact the funeral home or mortuary to make the arrangements. They will need your employee number, station/branch and your relation to the deceased. The funeral home will contact our Cargo Department to make the arrangements.
Any additional charges will be the responsibility of the next-of-kin or estate. The company is unable to secure courtesy shipment of remains on other airlines.
• Your spouse or DP or RC
• Your children or stepchildren (including children of your spouse/DP)
• Your daughter/son-in-law
• Your parents/stepparents/parents-in-law (parents of spouse/DP)
• Your sister/stepsister/sister-in-law
• Your brother/stepbrother/brother-in-law
• Your grandparents (including those of our spouse/DP)
• Your grandchildren (including those of your spouse/DP)