The VA will be hosting a Community Resource Fair in partnership with the Tulsa Vet Center. The event is scheduled to be held on September 28, 2021 from 3pm-6pm. This will be an outdoor event in the parking lot of the Tulsa Vet Center. Suicide prevention is a community effort and includes meeting all of the Veteran’s needs.
The Vet Center is located at 14002 E. 21st. Tulsa Suite 200. There is a list of events hosted by the VA that are scheduled throughout the month of September.
- Wednesday 9-8-21 – 10am to 12pm Tulsa Caregiver Resource Fair
- Drive-thru event at Tulsa Vet Center
- Friday 9-10-21 – 10am to 12pm Muskogee Caregiver Resource Fair
- Drive-thru event at Boulevard Christian Church Muskogee, OK
- Saturday 9-11-21 – 5pm to 11pm American Veteran Motorcycle Club Rally
- Jenks Riverwalk – Live Music, Kid Zone, Food
- Saturday 9-25-21 – 8am to 12pm American Foundation fro Suicide Prevention Out of the Darkness Walk
- Jenks Riverwalk – VA team meets at 10am at VA booth
- Tuesday 9-28-21 – 3pm to6pm Outdoor Community Resource Fair
- Tulsa Vet Center 14002 E. 21st St. Tulsa Oklahoma
- Talk for Veteran-friendly Organizations and Win Door Prizes
- Throughout September – 12pm to 12:30pm – Self-care/Postvention Activity for Healthcare Workers