Equity and Taxes

DavidCorbit-Oct2013_240x300px   Anyone that sold equity shares of stock last year will need to include the 1099B when filing their 2014 income tax. These forms do not have to be mailed out until Feb, 16. They also will be available online at your 401K web site (retireonline.com), under AAL Common stock, then Correspondence.

These are produced by Computershare and can be reached at 1-888-608-2588.

David C.